CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Crockpot Chicken

This is probably one of our most favorites of all time. It's quick and easy and very delicious! If you already have the recipe (I'm sure most of you do). Brook B.

Crockpot Chicken:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/2 c. butter or margarine
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 can of water
1/2-1 pkg.
Italian dressing seasoning

Boil chicken breasts until done, about 30 minutes. While chicken is cooking put cream cheese, butter, soup, water and seasoning in large crockpot. Set crockpot to high. When chicken is done add to sauce. Cook for 4-6 hours. Before serving, shred chicken and add back to sauce.We serve our's over penne noodles but I know some people serve it over rice. Add a salad and some garlic bread and you've got an awesome dinner. (Not WW friendly, sorry!)

2 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Oh please dont be sorry about WW- I love non WW recipes because I am praying once I drop a ton I can eat normal a few days a week. LOL
THIS looks delicious! Crock Pot plus Cream Cheese has me drooling!

SJ said...

You can make it with neufatal cheese (1/3 less fat cream cheese), no butter, and 98% fat free cr of chick. That's the way I always cook it, but I'm sure it's not as good!