CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

This little piggy went to the market ...

Welcome to Pigs & Spice! Feel free to post your good recipes and ideas. Simple, complex - all are welcome.

In the right hand corner is the login and password. Everyone is more than welcome to post, as long as they are posting appropriately. I know it's kind of a pain to type in a recipe but I'm hoping in the long run this blog won't be a waste of time. Get typing!

p.s. If I post a recipe that I may have gotten from you, I'll try to give you credit. If I don't, feel free to stake your claim!

p.p.s. Still working on the whole design thing. If anyone really knows how to do this, let me know!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

This si a great idea! I need dinner planning inspiration. I'll see what I can figure out to share so I'm not a complete moocher to your blog. I never know the measurements of what I put in my dishes so I'll start keeping track. I'll post it here and probably on my own since I'm really running out of things to say on that one =0 Hard to belive I know! You need to get the Chicken Parmesan recipe from Jessica P. on this immediately. I ate that tonight and it was a DELICIOUS and oh so filling 8-9 point meal!

stephanie said...

Didn't I just ask this afternoon, "what's everyone having for dinner?" Now I can check this blog and find out. Good idea Lacey!

Jessica Potter said...

Such a good idea. In fact I have been working on a cookbook in my spare time(because I have so much) so this is going to add some great recipes.

Valerie said...

This a great idea. I am excited for all of the new recipes.